Stay in Anthony’s and experience St. Anton at its best!
All the above-stated rates are ‘STARTING FROM’ prices, not fixed prices. Prices are per person, per night and include breakfast and VAT.
Prices for short stays or weekends in St. Anton am Arlberg
The above-stated prices are indication prices only and are non-binding (subject to availability). They apply to stays in Anthony’s of 5 nights and longer. A short-stay surcharge applies to stays of less than 5 nights. Get in touch with us for an offer tailored to suit your individual needs and wishes.
The best prices for your dream holiday in St. Anton am Arlberg.
Services and extras included in the price:
- Welcome drink in our hotel lounge in front of the open fire
- Early-bird coffee from 7.00 am in the hotel lounge
- Sumptuous and varied breakfast buffet with fresh, local products
- Afternoon snack is prepared during winter season
- Use of ‘Anthony’s Sky-Spa’ – pure, unadulterated relaxation complete with a spectacular view of the mountains around St. Anton and regular sauna infusions (as posted in the sauna area) carried out by our professional sauna attendant until 9.00 pm
- Use of the heated rooftop whirlpool until 9.00 pm
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary ski storage in our in-house sports shop ‘Intersport Arlberg’
- Issuance of your ski lift passes at our hotel reception
- One parking space per room in our underground car park
Travel cancellation insurance
Owing to the general terms and conditions that apply in Austria, we recommend you purchase travel cancellation insurance.
Method of payment
We accept all credit cards except Diners Club. Cash and bank transfer is also possible.
Minimum charge: Family room, 3 full-paying guests – price reductions apply to the 4th (and 5th) person sharing the room
- 0–2 years: free
- 3–6 years: 70%
- 6–16 years: 50%
3rd person in room from 17 years: 30% discount (except the family room)
Room cancellations are only valid when made in writing. In keeping with the general terms and conditions of the Austrian hotel industry (AGBH 2006), we reserve the right to invoice the following charges:
- Cancellation up to 1 month before the day of arrival: 40% of the full amount
- Cancellation up to 1 week before the day of arrival: 70% of the full amount
- Cancellation during the last week before the day of arrival: 90% of the full amount
In the case of late arrivals, no-shows and earlier-than-planned departures, we are obliged to invoice the full amount for the entire period of time booked.
50% of the full accommodation price as a down-payment to secure the reservation
Remaining 50% of the full accommodation price upon arrival